Monday, November 2, 2009

4 months ish!!


So, it is now November, Lizzy will be 6 months old soon, bills are piling up, and I'm still yurning to return to ballet. I need to find income. Lizzy won't take a bottle and I really don't want to leave her to go to work. I need dance classes to get my untoned and out of shape self ready to audition. I have 4 months roughly to get it together. If I could get back into the company she could come to rehearsal with me. She's a good baby. There are so many ballerina's in major companies that have returned to ballet post partum and have danced better than before. My soul just feels so broken without ballet. Chris and Lizzy sure do make life wonderful don't get me wrong but I really want to dance too. GRRRR!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Its tough being a mommy and wanting your career. Good thing God made us to be great balancers!! :-) Don't worry sweetie, everything will work out the way it should. Don't give up. And Work out while Lizzy is snoozing away. I'm about ready to give up on working since Kathryn is always sick. Every doctor says I don't know what's wrong with her...her ears, nose and throat all look beautiful. Don't know why she is running a fever all the time. Might be viral. Thanks a million for all your money though. UGH!!! Well today I am going to be the assertive, bitchy, and stubborn Mommy. I am not leaving until I see the best Dr at her pediatricians and she figures out what is wrong with her. I want answers and want then now!!! Sigh. Sorry, I'm really stressed and frustrated and so sad that my baby is always sick (every 3 weeks). Thats not normal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh! it's RON and TANGO....i know both well ;)

    ReplyDelete