Saturday, June 12, 2010

Just keep swimming........

I have to state the obvious that life is a bunch of ups, downs, and plateaus. I think it's the plateaus that make things difficult and man am I on a doozie. I am trying to make things happen. Get back to class as much as possible, get back to teaching hopefully, back to the company hopefully, and back to school in the long run. On top of all that I am trying to bring in more money so Chris and I can give Lizzy a home. Not a room; a home. I am so thankful for my parents to help us out so much while we are getting things together to find a place, but it's taking a toll on me. I am longing for more space, a kitchen of my own, and mostly a place that Lizzy can roam about and I dont have to worry about what she's getting into. I want her to feel that freedom. My soul really needs things to start happening and I need it fast. I think Chris needs it as well. To quote "Finding Nemo".... Just keep swimming, just keep swimming. For now I'm just keeping my head above water and I'm going to keep going to finally make it ashore. I know in my heart and my head what I have to do, the mindset I need to be in, and how I need to act. Now I just need to apply it. I am content, but I must say I'm longing for things to be on the up and up once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment