Thursday, December 17, 2009

On a roll?

As of lately, I have been getting so much done in a quicker time than normal for me. I found the strength to go back to work. However short of a day it was, I did it. I hope that this ball keeps on rolling. I hope that I keep getting work, get my car fixed, get back into dance classes, get back to the company, and ultimately start working on a degree in dance and studio management. Dance is what I know and love. Do what you love.
On a different note, a small pebble in the way of this ball. I just got word from my doctor that i'm having thyroid issues. I have an appointment tomorrow and I'm anxious to find out what's truely going on. When I was dancing I never had so many health issues. Hopefully dancing again will get me back on track. OH BALLET WORLD YOUR SIRENS CALL ME AND I AM HINDERED TO GET TO YOU AS QUICKLY AS I WISH.

No comments:

Post a Comment