Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My baby is 1!!




Wow!!! Elizabeth is 1. It is amazing how fast this year has gone. This time last year my life was changed and my eyes were opened. The little miracle that was placed in my arms helped to find out who I am, who I want to be, and they way things really are. It's amazing how in such a beautiful moment of seeing my daughter for the first time I knew I would die for her, do anything for her, love her unconditionally, and put her before myself no matter what. She helped to realize how much I love my husband, Chris. This wonderful man stood by my side through labor and my troubles post partum and stayed strong when I felt so weak. When the world forgot about me, he still did what he could to make me feel beautiful and loved. There isn't a soul in this world luckier than I am. My daughter and husband have given me a new drive, goal, and lust for life. Seeing the world through my daughters eyes in truely spectacular. To watch the studying, questioning, exciting, and loving gazes that come from her eyes melts my heart.


Happy Birthday Elizabeth Marie Gordon! Mommy and Daddy love you so very much and are so proud of the wonderful little miracle that you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment